Compact Design Data Concentrator Unit AMI Data Collecting DC200
Contact Person : Lindsay Zhang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618585810464
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Nominal Voltage:||220V AC||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Level Of Protection:||IP51||Frequency:||47.5Hz~52.5Hz|
|Power Consumption:||< 5W||Relative Humidity:||≤95%, Non-condensing|
|Dimension:||200mm × 90mm ×50mm|
remote data concentrator,
Data Concentration Unit AMI PLC Gateway WFET-DC800
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- The WFET-DC800 is an intelligent gateway based on embedded Linux for Smart Grid applications. The basic function of WFET-DC800 is scheduled meter readings via its concentrator functionality, as well as direct end-to-end secure gateway function between the Head-end system (HES) and meters. This optimized use of communication media saves cost while maintaining full ﬂexibility.
- WFET-DC800 communicates with connected meter via G3-PLC/RS485 and transfers data to HES through GPRS modem or Ethernet. It is designed using DLMS/COSEM standard to guarantee interoperability.
|Nominal Voltage||220V AC|
|Power Consumption||< 5W|
|Specified Operating Temperature Range||-25 °C ~ + 55 °C|
|Limit Operating Temperature Range||-40 °C ~ + 70 °C|
|Limit Temp. Range for Storage & Transport||-45 °C ~ + 85 °C|
|Relative Humidity||≤95%, non-condensing|
|Ingress protection||IP 51|
|Insulation Protection||Class II|
|Clock Accuracy||≤ 0.5 sec/day|
1 GB non-volatile Flash support
60 days of data of 500 meters for daily billing
|RS485 Interface||Baud rate≤115200bps|
|RJ45 Interface||with Ethernet 100/1000 base|
|RS232 Interface||For maintenance, Baud rate≤115200bps|
|USB(host) Interface||For local firmware upgrade, 1Wifi modem support|
|Security||AES256 Encryption, AES-128 Encryption|
|Dimension||200mm × 90mm ×50mm|
RS485/G3-PLC/DSMR P3.2/DLMS/COSEM/DLMS Gateway standards
1. Simultaneous concentrator and gateway functionality
2. Various communication interfaces support
3. Interoperable, standard DLMS/COSEM interfaces for upstream and downstream communication
4. Data push concept with DC&Meter events and load profiles
5. Multi- layer security (PLC-MAC and DLMS application layer)
6. Integrated WEB server for local and remote DC access
7. Excellent capability for data collection
8. Comprehensive event management function
9. The WFET-DC800 are certified for indoor use only
1. DCU has an internal web user interface that can be accessed through Ethernet.
2. Users can use the web UI for diagnostics, troubleshooting and check events, statistics and log data in DCU.
3. The web interface compatible with both PC and mobile web browsers.
4. Data Collection:
- Manages up to 500 meters (G3-PLC) for data collection and concentration
- On-Demand reading and Scheduled reading meters data support
- Provides HES a transparent Gateway access to meters
5. Event management
- Events enable setting support
- Alarm automatic push such as tamper alarm
- Meters events record support
- DC events record support
6. Firmware upgrading
- DC firmware can be upgraded via USB interface and HES from remote side.
- DC firmware support formatting or parameters reserved upgrade
- Meters firmware can be upgraded through DC by HES from remote side.
7. The DCU can automatically detect the new meters installed in the grid, then push the new meters information to the HES. In addition, DCU can detect the meters status whether online or not, and get the topology map dynamically.
8. WFET-DC800 can manage meter as set information as well as meter reading data. It can be support max 1024 meter data storage, including meter serial number, scheduled reading data, meter data collecting schedule and so on.
9. The concentrator will periodically read the meter data according to the pre-set reading interval, which supports 15min, 30min, 1h, 24h etc. in an interval manner with maximum capacity 1,024 meters. There are 512M bytes used to store meter data, according to typical application, the data of 1000 meters with 1h interval can be stored for 6 months.
10. The concentrator will read the frozen data of meter first. If the meter does not support frozen data of meter, then the concentrator will read the current value as the frozen value, and current time as frozen time. Within the required time, the concentrator can automatically make up for the data failing to be read. When the makeup fails, it will record the event log and report it to the master station.
1. Communication with HES.
The GPRS/3G module works on frequencies at 900/2100MHz@UMTS and 900/1800MHz@GSM, and it also provides GPRS/3G multi-slot class 10 capabilities. Baud rate for GPRS/3G module is 38400 bps. There is 1 SIM cards for GPRS/3G module, they can be used for different operators.
DCU can be configured to work in GPRS/3G channel. When DCU works in GPRS/3G channel, application of DCU will start to dial up automatically. By sending serial AT commands to GPRS/3G module, DCU can drive GPRS/3G module to register into GPRS/3G network, and get its IP address. After getting an IP address, the DCU initiates as a client, it will connect remote host using the host IP and port stored in DB of DCU. The connection will be kept by sending heartbeat periodly.
If DCU ping remote host fail, then try to redial until reaching the max time, after that, DCU will reset GPRS/3G module.
If DCU ping remote host success, just no response of register frame or heartbeat frame, then sleep for a while, and try again.
There is an Ethernet port on concentrator. It is used to communicate with HES. The network protocol of Ethernet complies with IEEE802.3.
2. Communication interface with meters
The concentrator supports G3-PLC/RF to communicate with meters. The module is plug and play according to field requirements. The concentrator’s communication with the meters is done in DLMS / COSEM. It complies with communication LN and security suite 0 and HLS authentication (mode 5).
PLC communication port is connected with G3-PLC module with baud rate at 38400bps.
The communication module can create and optimize network routing to ensure reliable communication. It can discover new meters automatically, and authenticated meters registered on DCU can be enabled.
Concentrator module is used as main node of network, namely coordinator node, which is responsible for establishing network and controlling the join of other nodes. Metes can be registered to network automatically, and the communication module will optimize routing to archive better communication.
3. Local Interface
There are ports for local maintenance. The USB port is used to upgrade firmware, DCU will automatically detect firmware files.
The Ethernet port also can be used to configure DCU's parameters via web page, as DCU can work as a web server and provides a web page for maintenance.
The concentrator provides communication log and statistical communication result data to master station.
Install concentrators in accordance with the voltage specifications printed on the front panel and the wire and environmental specifications given in the installation information.
For IoT or AMI solutions.