Compact Design Data Concentrator Unit AMI Data Collecting DC200
Contact Person : Lindsay Zhang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618585810464
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Input Voltage:||100 ~ 300VAC, 50/60Hz||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Level Of Protection:||IP65||Operating Temperature:||-40 °C ~ + 70 °C|
|Humidity:||5% To 95%, Non-condensing||Confidentiality:||AES-256 Encryption|
|Installation:||Pole- Or Panel-mounted|
remote data concentrator,
Data Concentration Unit AMI RF Data Converter DC220
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- DC220 RF Converter unit, a Converter device will be a relay node in RF Mesh Neighborhood Area Network (NAN), and it will convert the downlink with BPLC to uplink with RF Mesh in Local Area Network (LAN).
- Willfar DC220 RF Converter integrates the DC2-PSZ1 BPLC NIC and DC2-RSF1 RF NIC.
DC2 RF NIC integrates Zhonghui SWMW920S Radio Module, which certification identifier in Wi-SUN Alliance is WSA 0215.
- The DC210 RF NIC contains transceivers operating in 900 MHz.
- In a typical application, the module will be installed in electricity metering applications. The module will communicate with other network devices using the 900MHz. This can include other meters, relays, access points, Distribution Automation devices and other host devices.
OSI Layer – RF Mesh
OSI Layer – BPLC
Wi-SUN/ IEEE 802.15.4g/IEEE 1901.1
1. Full coverage the LAN and NAN which support AMI reach to meters 100%.
2. LAN master node, extending LAN coverage. NAN relay node, extending NAN coverage.
3. Layer 2 Ethernet transport – supports application layer protocols, including TCP/IP, DLMS/COSEM, ANSI C12.22/C12.19 etc.
4. Over The Air/Line upgradable
5. IP65 Enclosure, outdoor without box, wall or pole installation.
6. AC power source with wide voltage range, Backup battery operation at least 4 hours.
7. LAN BPLC is according to IEEE 1901.1 standard
8. NAN RF Mesh conforms to Wi-SUN FAN specification
9. Highly Secured (certificate based authentication)
10. Easy to install and maintain (self-forming/healing mesh network, upgradeable)
11. Longevity (open standards, upgradeable)
12. Ability to scale easily to thousands of nodes (optimal use of frequency band)
13. Reliable and resilient (mesh, multiple channels, demonstrated interference tolerance)
14. Long range (sub GHz, mesh)
15. Low latency (high data rates, low channel utilization)
16. Energy Efficient (short transmission time, long battery life leaf nodes)
17. Low Cost (open standards, multiple silicon vendors)
18. Multi-vendor Interoperability (certification program for complete communications protocol stack).
Typically, the external antenna cables are routed to a bulkhead SMA connector on the outside of the host enclosure. An external antenna solution will require safety isolation from the AC mains voltage.
For smart meter required data converting function. Pluggable.