GSM Based 4G Module For Smart Meter Cellular Data Collection System
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Place Of Origin:||Changsha Hunan||Communication Mode:||Wi-Sun|
|Application:||Three Phase Meter||Modulation:||FSK/GFSK|
|Relative Humidity:||5% ~ 95%, Non-condensing||Level Of Protection:||IPv6|
wireless networking module
RF Mesh AMI Communication Module for Three Phase Meter DC2-RTF1
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- - The DC2-RTF1 RF Mesh Communication Module is based on SoC (System on Chip) platform as configured for energy meters and other devices to be used in Willfar AMI Solution.
A basic block diagram of the module is shown in Figure as below:
- Willfar DC2-RTF1 conforms to Wi-SUN FAN Specification, which is open-standards based secured, interoperable communications for large scale IoT for Smart Utility and Smart City networks.
- DC2-RTF1 integrates SWMW920S Radio Module produced by Zhuhai Zhonghui Microelectronics Co., Ltd (a sub company of Willfar), whose certification identifier in Wi-SUN Alliance is WSA 0215.
- In a typical application, the module will be installed in electricity metering applications.
- The module will communicate with other network devices. This can include other meters, relays, access points, Distribution Automation devices and other host devices.
- DC2-RTF1 could be adopted to Three Phase Electric Meter
1. Recognized in Wi-SUN FAN specification
2. Programmable frequency band: 902~928MHz, US/BZ/PHY operational mode.
3. Highly Secured: certificate based authentication
4. Easy to install and maintain: self-forming/healing mesh network, upgradeable
5. Longevity: allow remote or online upgrade
6. Ability to scale easily to thousands of nodes: optimal use of frequency band
7. Reliable and resilient: multiple channels, demonstrated interference tolerance
8. Long range: sub GHz, mesh
9. Low latency: high data rates, low channel utilization
10. Energy Efficient: short transmission time, long battery life leaf nodes
11. Low Cost: open standards, multiple silicon vendors
12. Multi-vendor Interoperability: certification program for complete communications protocol stack
|Pin number||Description||Network Define|
|1, 2||main power||+12V|
|5||Data receiving port||TXD|
|6||Logic Circuit Power||+DVCC|
|7||Module sends data instructions||IND_TXD|
|8||Data sending port||RXD|
|12||Module receiving data indication||IND_RXD|
The NIC can support several different types of antenna:
The onboard antenna is soldered to the NIC PCB. It is a stamped metal antenna supporting 900MHz
The off-board antennas connect to the NIC via an MMCX RF connector. The off-board antenna is located inside the host enclosure.
The host enclosure provides a safety barrier, which means that the NIC power supply will generally not need to be isolated from the mains voltage.
The off-board antenna is typically a flexible dipole antenna.
External antennas connect to the NIC via the same RF connectors as the off-board antenna.
Typically, the external antenna cables are routed to a bulkhead SMA connector on the outside of the host enclosure. An external antenna solution will require safety isolation from the AC mains voltage.
For Three Phase Electric Meter, or data concentrator or other instruments required communication module.