GSM Based 4G Module For Smart Meter Cellular Data Collection System
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Place Of Origin:||Changsha Hunan||Communication Mode:||G3-PLC|
|Application:||Three Phase Meter||Reference Voltage:||110 ~ 240V|
|Relative Humidity:||Up To 95% Non-condensing||Level Of Protection:||IPv6|
G3-PLC AMI Communication Module for Three Phase Meter Power Line DC2-PTR4
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- G3-PLC is an open power line communication module designed for smart grid communication. Its physical layer is based on OFDM modulation and complies with G3 standards.
- G3-PLC have high-speed communication, strong anti-interference ability, the communication speed is much faster than traditional PLC.
- The module has very low maintenance cost. Metering reading network operating with G3-PLC is automatically constructing, automatically addressing and route maintenance.
- It can be easily integrated in smart electric meter to provide the AMI function.
- DC2-PTR4 could be adopted to Three Phase Electric Meter.
|Reference Voltage||110 ~ 240V|
|Operating Voltage Range||70%-120%Un|
|Rated Frequency (fn)||50Hz and 60Hz|
|Frequency Range||47.5Hz to 63Hz|
|Modulation Mode||OFDM (ROBO, DBPSK, DQPSK, D8PSK)|
CENELEC A (32kHz to 95kHz);
FCC (154kHz to 487kHz)
(related to the operating frequency band, the impedance of the test environment and the phenotype)
|Data Speed||Maximum 142Kbps|
2.7W (Maximum working consumption)
|Security||128 bit AES & AES‐CCM|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 95% non-condensing|
|Level of Protection||IPV6|
G3 PLC/ IEEE1901.2/IEEE802.15.4-2006/6LoWPAN/ITU G.hn/S-FSK (IEC 61334)
1. High Efficient
OFDM-based PHY (BPSK, QPSK, 8PSK) makes efficient use of the spectrum. The "robust" mode of module improves communication under noisy channel conditions, operates at -15 dB SNR.
2. World Standard
Compliant with world regulatory bodies such as CENELEC, ARIB, and FCC (10 kHz - 490 kHz). Auto switch between CENELEC-A and FCC to adapt different scenario according to the DCU.
3. Certificate based
- Two layers of forward error correction (FEC) for robust data communication in harsh channels.
- Adaptive tone mapping for optimal bandwidth utilization.
- Channel estimation to select the optimal modulation scheme between neighboring nodes.
- IEEE 802.15.4-based MAC layer well suited to low data rates.
- 6LoWPAN adaptation layer to transmit IPv6 packets over powerline channels.
- Coexistence with older S-FSK (IEC 61334), and broadband IEEE P1901 and ITU G.hn standards.
- Supports IPv6 to allow Internet-based energy management systems and applications.
AES-128 cryptographic engine for optimum data security.
5. Mesh routing protocol to determine the best path between remote network nodes
- The maximum nodes 1024
- The maximum hops 14
6. Over the Powerline update Firmware (OTP)
7. DLMS interface with meter
8. G3-PLC alliance Certified products
For Three Phase Smart Electric Meter, Data Concentrator, or other communication instruments.