Integrated Smart Vending Solutions Accurate Metering Willfar - EMS
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||ALL APPLICABlE||Model Number:||PVMS-STS|
|Security:||TMS Series Security Module||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|System Management:||STS Related Parameters||Communication Standards:||GPRS/3G/4G, Ethernet, SMS, TCP/IP, G3-PLC, BPLC, RF Mesh Etc.|
|Server:||Windows Server, Server Version、SQL SERVER2008||System Basis:||PVMS System|
energy management solution,
ami energy solution
Smart Vending Solution STS Prepayment Vending Solution PVMS-STS
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- In addition to the basic business-related operating functions, Willfar Keypad prepayment management system allows to realize many other functions like management and statistics which meet well customers’ demand.
- The system could be used independently or be easily connected to other relevant management systems (e.g. CIS, MIS) through an interface to achieve the data sharing.
- It is based on PVMS system provide utility a seamless engery prepayment solution.
- PVMS modules can be added or customized according to customer needs or integration with other systems.
- It provide multi vending channel includes PC POS, mobile POS, SMS, scaratch card etc., improves revenue cashflow, improves the management efficiency, and reduces operation costs.
1. System master station (SMS)
2. Credit Dispense Unit(Point of sale), Credit Distribution Unit(CDU or POS)
3. Application server of data-exchange
4. Client of data-exchange
PS: A System master station vending system (SMS system) could be an independent system.
1. Files management: management of system files such as operator management, user management.
2. Water selling: including account open, water selling, meter change and meter transfer.
3. Report management: detail report, statistical reports, and common query etc.
4. System management: system parameter management.
5. Data upload and download: support networking data transfer and off the network data file transfer.
1. Local Offline Vending mode:
For STS keypad meter, After the customer recharges in POS station or agency station, the recharge token code is generated in PVMS system and printed on a receipt, and when back home the user inputs TOKEN on meter keypad or User Indoor Unit to realize the recharge business; the meter will be closed after the user successfully recharges; the utility can read the meter frozen data or implement local parameters setting by the HHU Field Tool.
For STS Smart meter without Keypad, customer recharges then get the TOKEN code in vending station mentioned above, and when back home the user inputs TOKEN on UIU (User Interface Unit), the TOKEN will transferred to meter and charged success if the TOKEN is valid. The UIU is RF wireless or PLC connected with smart meter.
For IC card or RF card STS meter, after the customer recharges, the recharge token code is written to card by card reader, and when back home the user insert the card into meter to realize the recharge business; the utility can also read the meter frozen data or implement local parameters setting by the IC/RF card.
2. Remote online Vending mode:
The remote online vending is based on modern AMR/AMI system with two-way communication network. HES system is required for remote meter data reading and command setting, including the TOKEN transmission.
For smart meter, After the customer recharges in POS station or agency station, the recharge token code is generated in PVMS system, and delivered to the end meter through the communication network; When the user's remaining credit and friendly threshold reach the limit, the meter relay automatically trips, the insufficient balance is reported to the HES/PVMS system, the meter will be closed after the user successfully recharges.
For smart water, electric, and gas meter required STS payment method.