Compact Design Data Concentrator Unit AMI Data Collecting DC200
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|Supply Ability :
|2000 per day (based on the number of the order)
|Place of Origin:
|Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.
|Level Of Protection:
|Operating Voltage Range:
|Up To 95% Non-condensing
|290 Mm ×180 Mm ×95mm
remote data concentrator,
Data Concentration Unit AMI Data Concentrator WFET1600U
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- WFET1600U is a smart data concentrator for the high demands of global AMI markets.
- Hardware and firmware of WFET1600U follows the modular design concept. It can work together with Meters and HES from different manufacturers’ base on various communication module and standard protocol.
- WFET1600U provides increased cost effective for you with its strong specifications and functionalists.
WFET1600U Technical Characteristic
DSMR P3.2/DLMS Gateway/IEC62056-47/IEC62056-53/IEC62056-61/IEC62056-62/IEC61107/ANSI C12.18/ANSI C12.22
WFET1600U concentrator is composed of several elements, including:
The block diagram below shows the main functional elements of the concentrator:
Meter data management
The DCU can automatically detect the new meters installed in the grid, then push the new meters information to the HES. In addition, DCU can detect the meters status whether online or not, and get the topology map dynamically.
WFET1600U can manage meter as set information as well as meter reading data. It can be support max 1024 meter data storage, including meter serial number, scheduled reading data, meter data collecting schedule and so on.
The concentrator will periodically read the meter data according to the pre-set reading interval, which supports 15min, 30min, 1h, 24h etc. in an interval manner with maximum capacity 1,024 meters. There are 512M bytes used to store meter data, according to typical application, the data of 1000 meters with 1h interval can be stored for 6 months.
The concentrator will read the frozen data of meter first. If the meter does not support frozen data of meter, then the concentrator will read the current value as the frozen value, and current time as frozen time. Within the required time, the concentrator can automatically make up for the data failing to be read. When the makeup fails, it will record the event log and report it to the master station.
1. Communication Interface
· 3 RS485 interfaces, Baud rate up to 115200bps
· 1 RJ45 interface with Ethernet 100/1000 base
· 1 RS232 interface for maintenance, Baud rate up to 115200bps
· 1 optical interface for maintenance
· 1 USB(host) interface for firmware upgrade
· 2G, 3G or 4G modem support
· PLC/RF/Optical fiber NIC modular design support
2. LCD Display
· Large digit LCD display, easy for reading
· Multifunctional menu support
- 2G/3G/4G signal strength indication
- DCU essential information display
- DCU parameters configuration
- Meters parameters configuration
3. Keypad operation
· 6 buttons available for menu items switch
· Clock accuracy (daily deviation): ≤ 0.5s
· RTC Battery lifetime up to 10 years
5. Meters data storage
· 1 Gb non-volatile Flash support
· Memory scalable and upgradable
6. DCU and Meters parameters configuration
· Three ways (RS232,webserver,HES) to support DCU and Meters parameters configuration
7. Auto discovery of new meters
· DCU can automatically detect the new meters installed in the grid
8. On-Demand reading
· On-Demand reading meters data support
· On-Demand reading DC data support
9. Scheduled reading
· Reading data configurable support
· Scheduled reading task interval and date configurable support
· List of reading meters configurable support
10. Event management
· Events enable setting support
· Alarm automatic push such as tamper alarm
· Meters events record support
· DC events record support
· Last gasp support
11. Firmware upgrading
· DCU firmware can be upgraded via USB interface and HES from remote side.
· DCU firmware support formatting or parameters reserved upgrade
· Meters firmware can be upgraded through DCU by HES/FTP server from remote side.
12. Web server maintenance interface
· DCU has an internal web user interface that can be accessed through Ethernet/Cellular connection
· Users can use the web interface for diagnostics, troubleshooting and check events, statistics and log data in DCU
· Symmetric encryption algorithm (AES-128) for WAN and LAN communication encryption support.
14. Metrological functions (optional)
· Instantaneous Vrms, Irma, Frequency values support
· Daily and monthly energy load profile support
· Power quality event report (Under voltage/Over voltage/Power failure, etc.)
1. Communication with HES.
The GPRS/3G module works on frequencies at 900/2100MHz@UMTS and 900/1800MHz@GSM, and it also provides GPRS/3G multi-slot class 10 capabilities. Baud rate for GPRS/3G module is 38400 bps. There is 1 SIM cards for GPRS/3G module, they can be used for different operators.
DCU can be configured to work in GPRS/3G channel. When DCU works in GPRS/3G channel, application of DCU will start to dial up automatically. By sending serial AT commands to GPRS/3G module, DCU can drive GPRS/3G module to register into GPRS/3G network, and get its IP address. After getting an IP address, DCU can work as client or server. If DCU initiates as a client, then it will connect remote host using the host IP and port stored in DB of DCU. If DCU initiates as a server, then it will wait for connection requested from remote host.
If DCU works in client mode, the connection will be kept by sending heartbeat periodly.
If DCU works in server mode, the connection will be built or closed by client. Only when an error occurs, DCU will close connection
If DCU ping remote host fail, then try to redial until reaching the max time, after that, DCU will reset GPRS/3G module.
If DCU ping remote host success, just no response of register frame or heartbeat frame, then sleep for while, and try again.
There is an Ethernet port on concentrator. It is used to communicate with HES. The network protocol of Ethernet complies with IEEE802.3.
2. Communication interface with meters
The concentrator supports G3-PLC/RF to communicate with meters. The module is plug and play according to field requirements. The concentrator’s communication with the meters is done in DLMS / COSEM. It complies with communication LN and security suite 0 and HLS authentication (mode 5).
PLC communication port is connected with G3-PLC module with baud rate at 38400bps.
The communication module can create and optimize network routing to ensure reliable communication. It can discover new meters automatically, and authenticated meters registered on DCU can be enabled.
PLC communication support three-phase coupling.
Concentrator module is used as main node of network, namely coordinator node, which is responsible for establishing network and controlling the join of other nodes. Metes can be registered to network automatically, and the communication module will optimize routing to archive better communication.
There are 3 RS485 ports for communicating with meters. Each port support 32 meters at same time.
3. Local Interface
There are ports for local maintenance. The USB port is used to upgrade firmware, DCU will automatically detect firmware files. The RS232 port is used for engineer to check parameters and work status.
The Ethernet port also can be used to configure DCU's parameters via web page, as DCU can work as a web server and provides a web page for maintenance.
The concentrator provides communication log and statistical communication result data to master station.
For IoT or AMI solutions