AMI Utilities High End System Head End System MDR Smart Energy Data Reading
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||ALL APPLICABlE||Model Number:||PVMS|
|Security:||TMS Series Security Module||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|System Management:||STS Related Parameters||Communication Standards:||GPRS/3G/4G, Ethernet, SMS, TCP/IP, G3-PLC, BPLC, RF Mesh Etc.|
|Server:||Windows Server, Server Version、SQL SERVER2008||Client-side Software Environment:||IE11 Or Above|
head end system,
High End System AMI Utilities Prepaid Vending Management System PVMS
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- Willfar PVMS system provide utility a seamless engery prepayment solution. It include functions of archive management, New/Change account, unified vending, tariff module, arrears and deducation scheme management, customized statistical data and report, system management etc. With AMI network the remote meter connect/disconnect, parameters online reading and setting functions also provided.
- PVMS modules can be added or customized according to customer needs or integration with other systems.
- It provide multi vending channel includes PC POS, mobile POS, SMS, scaratch card etc., improves revenue cashflow, improves the management efficiency, and reduces operation costs.
1. Unified management platform support offline prepaid and AMR/AMI online prepaid in electricity, water, gas industry, support types of the IC card meter/RF card meter /Keypad Prepaid meter /Smart meter with UIU.
2. Full support prepayment vending business, various vending channel, reduce operation costs.
3. Rich data query, report and data statistics function.
4. Easy to integrate with third-party STS pre-payment meter, HES/MDMS and others application system.
5. Multiple Benefits
1. Daily business for End-consumer
- Open/cancel account
- Offline /online vending, invoice, refund etc
- Change, lock, unlock meter/user etc
- Remote operate in online Prepaid mode;
- Customized per utility management process
2. Tariff Scheme and Payment Management
- Tariff/Arrears /Deduction /Tax /Service fee/, peak/demand fees, flexibly customized
- Friendly Period, Holiday, Threshold setting
- Payment models of prepaid power/ gradients/ TOUs, postpaid gradients /TOUs etc
- Deduction, Arrears Management
3. Retails Management
- Vendor/terminal/Voucher management.
- Operator access and authority management
- Retails tax, discount, limitation management
- Retails account, settlement management
4. Archive management
- Archive management for station, transformer, pipeline etc.
- DCU /meter inventory and commissioning
- POS station device management
5. System Management
- System Parameters
- STS related Parameters
- Organization, User, Role Management
- Meter initial parameters etc.
6. Data report
- Flexible data format/graphics/data list, query filters
- Accurate, timely and detailed
- Report for following operation dimensions are included: Station/Operator Management,
- Vending, asset management, customer management, areas management, utility settlements etc.
- Report flexibly customized per customer demand.
7. Security Management
- STS 3DES encryption when remote charge
- Key data encryption, anti-injection in database and configuration file
- VPN, https, SSL, CA for vending station and DC
- Network Security
- Secure key and password, System Logs
- STS6 approved and certified
- Support TMS series security module
- Integrate with third applications conforming IEC61970/61968, Web service XML
1. Local Offline Vending mode:
For STS keypad meter, After the customer recharges in POS station or agency station, the recharge token code is generated in PVMS system and printed on a receipt, and when back home the user inputs TOKEN on meter keypad or User Indoor Unit to realize the recharge business; the meter will be closed after the user successfully recharges; the utility can read the meter frozen data or implement local parameters setting by the HHU Field Tool.
For STS Smart meter without Keypad, customer recharges then get the TOKEN code in vending station mentioned above, and when back home the user inputs TOKEN on UIU (User Interface Unit), the TOKEN will transferred to meter and charged success if the TOKEN is valid. The UIU is RF wireless or PLC connected with smart meter.
For IC card or RF card STS meter, after the customer recharges, the recharge token code is written to card by card reader, and when back home the user insert the card into meter to realize the recharge business; the utility can also read the meter frozen data or implement local parameters setting by the IC/RF card.
2. Remote online Vending mode:
The remote online vending is based on modern AMR/AMI system with two-way communication network. HES system is required for remote meter data reading and command setting, including the TOKEN transmission.
For smart meter, After the customer recharges in POS station or agency station, the recharge token code is generated in PVMS system, and delivered to the end meter through the communication network; When the user's remaining credit and friendly threshold reach the limit, the meter relay automatically trips, the insufficient balance is reported to the HES/PVMS system, the meter will be closed after the user successfully recharges.
Typical Flowchart of STS offline and online Prepaid mode
Client-side Software Environment
IE11 and above.