Integrated Smart Vending Solutions Accurate Metering Willfar - EMS
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||ALL APPLICABlE||Model Number:||PVMS-AMI|
|Brand:||Willfar Information||System Management:||Smart Meter|
|Communication Channel:||PLC/RS485||System Basis:||PVMS System|
|Working Time:||24 Hours||Main IP:||IP Address Of Host|
|Main Port:||Listening Port Of Host|
ami energy solution,
vending machine solutions
Smart Vending Solution Smart Prepayment Solution PVMS-AMI
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) is an architecture that enables two way communications between power companies and smart meters.
- The purpose of AMI is to provide electric power companies with accurate real-time energy consumption data information and equipment state information, and implement the management of end users and devices.
- AMI's meter reading system can be realized by wired G3-PLC/ BPLC/ RS485/ M_BUS, wireless RF, GPRS and other technologies. It can be applied to various simple or complex power environments effectively improve energy utilization and achieve energy sustainability.
- The AMI's smart metering device includes measurement, acquisition, analysis, and communication with the meter, as long as it is issued with the command, you can obtain the data of the device or modify the parameters of the device to control and manage the device.
- AMI solutions provides users with reliable, high-quality, low-cost modern style energy services.
- Generally, the available balance is calculated on the meter itself, and the meter serves as the medium to communicate with the consumer.
1. Accurate metering, automatic meter reading helps customer increase the revenue, reduce meter reading and operating costs, avoid data missing or incorrect recording in traditional manual meter reading
2. Multiple billing methods, multiple tariff rates, prepaid or postpaid management functions, provide users with more choices of electricity prices and services
3. The integration of multiple communication technologies has improved the success rate of data collection; also reduce the communication cost
4. Anti-tamper technology at the equipment layer and system level to effectively protect the revenue of the power company
5. Built on Open Standard: Multi-system integration, unified data provided by power companies, unified application portal, and improved management efficiency
6. Fast fault location and recovery, reduced incident reporting
7. Provides network level load measurement and system navigation, which will help utilities assess equipment health, optimize asset utilization and extend equipment life, optimize maintenance and operational management costs, accurately locate grid faults, improve grid planning, and identify power quality issues to detect and reduce tampering
Components of AMI System
1. System application layer:
(1) Vending and Head-end system –VHES
- IT Hardware:
Database Server, Disk Array, Web Server, Application Server, Security Module, Router, Firewall, PC etc.
2. Network Layer
(1) WAN Network:
DCU & meter uplink communicate with HES system with GPRS /3G module
(2) NAN Network:
DCU communicate with the meter nodes via the PLC network or RF Mesh Network
3. Metering layer:
- Data Concentrator- DCU
- PLC Repeater unit
- Single-phase smart meter
- Three-phase smart meter
- User Interface Unit (UIU)
- Data acquisition Function
(1) On Demand Reading: according to the command issued by the front WEB, read the data and set the parameters on the specified meter;
(2) The active reporting data from the terminal: Receives terminal alarm data or an event or data that is set to be actively reported (or actively pushed) and processed immediately.
- Scheduled Reading Configuration
(1) Edit the scheduled reading configuration for the selected range of metering equipment, and save to the database as a task, then the background service program will automatically detect this task, HES will read the terminal devices specified data on interval time according to the task, after executed, save received data in database.
- Service management
(1) The background data collection program should run automatically, and it is inseparable from various service programs, such as communication service programs. (TCP/IP or UDP), data storage service programs, task scheduling services, etc.
- Firmware upgrade
(1) Firmware upgrades are performed on concentrators, modules, and meters access the HES system and have remote firmware upgrade capabilities.
- Clock synchronization
(1) Terminals access the HES system which needs regularly time synchronized.
- Equipment management
(1) Manage terminal devices which connected to the HES system, which Including the concentrators, meter attributes, and the corresponding relationship between them.
- Protocol adapter
(1) According to the needs of the terminal equipment to be supported, the HES needs to have the corresponding protocol stack to support communication with the equipment (framing, de-framing). The currently supported protocols include IEC-62056, DSMR, DLMS gateway/IP etc.
- Database adaptation
(1) The HES receives the data returned from the terminal device and needs to be persistent for the front-end call or other system. HES may interact with tens of thousands of devices at the same time. The amount of data returned during a certain period of time is quite large. A dedicated database adapter module is required to interact with the database to access and save large amounts of data.
2. WEB Front END
- File Management
(1) Create or delete meter/concentrator and user's file data management. (This function module is required if the HES system is operating independently. Generally this function module belongs to the MDM system)
- On demand reading
(1) Select the terminal devices that need to be copied and the data items that the terminal devices need to read or set (if you want to set the data, you need to set the parameter values), and edit the copy command that needs to be issued. (Including data item reading, pull closing, etc.), save and send to the background collection service program, waiting for the results to return.
- Scheduled data reading plan
(1) Edit the schedule of data collection for the selected range of meter terminals. And saved to the database, the background service program detects the scheduled copying task from the database, reads the terminal device according to the rules of the fixed copying task and saves the returned data.
- Firmware upgrade
(1) After saving the firmware file and related information corresponding to the terminal to be upgraded to the database, the background collection service program is notified to deliver the file to the designated device for firmware upgrade.
- Network Management
(1) For GPRS/PLC/RF network engineering survey, online monitoring, real-time display of equipment online status, routing networking, network nodes and other information, providing a visual network maintenance tool.
- Protocol database maintenance
(1) Maintain the protocol data items supported by the terminal (this module is generally reserved for R&D purposes only)
(1) Such as daily reports, monthly reports, and event reports. (Generally this report function belongs to MDM system)
- Alarm and event monitoring
(1) For the predefined alarms or events that are pushed by the terminal and need to notify the relevant personnel to handle the alarms or events, a prompt display is provided.
- Reading Success Rate Statistics
(1) The statistics of data reading success rate
(1) The interface with other systems such as MDM generally adopts the WEB SERVICE interface conforming to IEC-61968 standard. The data module conforms to the CIM model and the data format adopts the XML format.
- File management and status maintenance.
- Execute the task list from the HES system.
- Collect register data of the meter periodically and store it locally.
- Monitor alarms of meter and concentrator itself and push to HES.
- Provide Interface to the HES system for data exchange.
- Provides transparent access from the HES to the meter.
4. Smart Meter
- Billing the power periodically and store it in the load profile, protected with non-volatile memory.
- Record power quality event such as power loss, overvoltage, under voltage.
- Record grid status and alarm information.
- Remotely downloadable scheme for tariff rate switching.
- Remote or local connect/disconnect
|Meter Parameter Setting||
Set meter directory information as following:
MP No. : It is a serial number for each meter
Address_DEC: Meter address (decimal).
Gather Address_DEC: Data collector address (decimal).
Protocol: Meter protocol.(DLMS as default)
Channel: PLC or RS485.
|Time Setting||Set concentrator’s date and time. It is adopting 24 hours system.|
Change password. The initial password is 000000.
The password is used to set important parameter of concentrator.
The terminal ID consist of 2 parts: address 1 and address 2.
For example, address 1 is 0731 and address 2 is 0001(HEX), the complete terminal ID is 07310001.
The heartbeat command sent to HES will include terminal ID, and address 2 is HEX.
|Channel Type||Set communication mode with HES: GPRS/3G or Ethernet.|
If DCU communicate with HES through GPRS/3G, please set the followings:
Main IP : IP address of host
Main Port : Listening port of host
Sub IP : Reserved IP address of host
Sub port : Reserved listening port of host
Heart : Heartbeat interval
APN : Access point name for GPRS/3G
User: User name for APN
Password : Password for APN
Data concentrator will get IP address automatically.
This is used only for Ethernet connection.
|Input Terminal IP||
Set IP address, subnet mask and Gateway.
This is used only for Ethernet connection.
|Version||Display the firmware version information.|
|IP Address||Display IP address information of concentrator.|
|Reboot System||Reboot concentrator.|
|Clear Data||Clear all data in concentrator.|
|LCD Adjustment||It is used to control screen gray level. Press the left and right key to adjusting gray level|
Set other parameters of communication:
Current Route Unit: Relay G3 Unit (default)
Current Remote-up: TCP No zip (Used for GPRS/3G or Ethernet)
UDP No zip (Only used for Ethernet)
Current Comm status: Maintain (default)
1. Communication Interface with HES
The concentrator provides GPRS/3G/PSTN/Ethernet technologies to communicate with HES.
- GPRS/3G Communication
The GPRS/3G module works on frequencies at 900/2100MHz@UMTS and 900/1800MHz@GSM, and it also provides GPRS/3G multi-slot class 10 capabilities. Baud rate for GPRS/3G module is 38400 bps. There is 1 SIM cards for GPRS/3G module, they can be used for different operators.
DCU can be configured to work in GPRS/3G channel. When DCU works in GPRS/3G channel, application of DCU will start to dial up automatically. By sending serial AT commands to GPRS/3G module, DCU can drive GPRS/3G module to register into GPRS/3G network, and get its IP address. After getting an IP address, DCU can work as client or server. If DCU initiates as a client, then it will connect remote host using the host IP and port stored in DB of DCU. If DCU initiates as a server, then it will wait for connection requested from remote host.
If DCU works in client mode, the connection will be kept by sending heartbeat periodically.
If DCU works in server mode, the connection will be built or closed by client. Only when an error occurs, DCU will close connection
If DCU ping remote host fail, then try to redial until reaching the max time, after that, DCU will reset GPRS/3G module.
If DCU ping remote host success, just no response of register frame or heartbeat frame, then sleep for a while, and try again.
- Ethernet communication
There is an Ethernet port on concentrator. It is used to communicate with HES. The network protocol of Ethernet complies with IEEE802.3.
2. Communication Interface with Meters
The concentrator supports G3-PLC/RF to communicate with HES. The module is plug and play according to field requirements.
- PLC communication
PLC communication port is connected with G3-PLC module with baud rate at 38400bps.
The communication module can create and optimize network routing to ensure reliable communication. It can discover new meters automatically, and authenticated meters registered on DCU can be enabled.PLC communication support three-phase coupling.
- RF communication
Concentrator module is used as main node of network, namely coordinator node, which is responsible for establishing network and controlling the join of other nodes. Metes can be registered to network automatically, and the communication module will optimize routing to archive better communication.
- RS485 communication
There are 3 RS485 ports for communicating with meters. Each port support 32 meters at same time.
3. Local Interface
- Local maintenance
There are ports for local maintenance. The USB port is used to upgrade firmware, DCU will automatically detect firmware files. The RS232 port is used for engineer to check parameters and work status.
The Ethernet port also can be used to configure DCU's parameters via web page, as DCU can work as a web server and provides a web page for maintenance.
- Communication maintenance
The concentrator provides communication log and statistical communication result data to master station.
For residents and large amount users, commercial metering purpose;
For traditional manual meter reading transit to smart metering (automatic meter reading) scenario;
For clients required demand management.