Compact Design Data Concentrator Unit AMI Data Collecting DC200
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Power Input Options:||DC 12V+/-2V, With External AC/DC Adapter Power Input||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Level Of Protection:||IP65||Limit Operating Temperature:||-10 ~ +85°C/ -40 ~ +85°C|
|Humidity:||10 To 90%, Non-condensing||Installation:||Support Wall And Pole Installation|
remote data concentrator,
Data Concentration Unit AMI RF Gateway WFET-7000E/S
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- The Willfar WFET-7000E/S RF Gateway complies with the Wi-SUN FAN specification which is defined by Wi-SUN Alliance™ to provide FAN wireless connectivity. Through its ISM sub-GHz radio, a wide variety of Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints that require low power operation or long range transmission distances can now be connected and located more economically than ever before.
- WFET-700E/S RF Gateway enables AMI/IoT implementations mandating low data rates over long-distance connectivity. The gateway is an IP65-grade outdoor product with pole installation.
- Wi-SUN communication technology has the characteristics of long-distance transmission, security, high scalability, interoperability, and low power consumption. It is widely used in the field of AMI smart meter reading.
Wi-SUN/IEEE 802.15.4g/IEEE 802/IETF IPv6
1. Manages up to 100,000 IoT devices, and up to 1,000 smart meters for AMI implementation.
2. Supports the regional frequency profile defined for Wi-SUN Alliance such as CHINA 470-510MHZ, EU 863-870 MHz, India 865-867 MHz, US 902-928 MHz, Australia 915-928 MHz etc.
3. Standards-based FAN, protocol such as IPv6. 6LoWPAN, support for all IP traffic over radio Mesh networks, Comply IEEE 802.15.4g/e and IEEE 802.11i security.
4. Supports open protocol DLMS/COSEM.
5. Rich Interface options: provides RF Mesh, IP backhauls, such as Gigabit Ethernet, 4G/LTE, and Wi-Fi.
RF Mesh Technique
1. According to Wi-SUN FAN specification allows seamless interconnections between smart-grid devices produced by different suppliers.
2. Wi-SUN based wireless equipment operates in frequency bands below 1GHz, even in the presence of interference and some types of obstacles.
3. A big advantage of Sub-GHz wireless communications is that it can be implemented with extremely low levels of power consumption compared with other wireless communications.
Wi-SUN wireless adopts the IEEE802.15.4g standard for physical layers, and can maintain communications even in environments that have over 1000 nodes. Its MAC layer conforms to IEEE802.15.4e.
4. It achieves improvements in throughput and security compared to wireless networks based just on IEEE802.15.4.
5. It has long-distance transmission and low power consumption to meet the demand of smart grid and IoT market
6. It supports IPv6, effectively improving interoperability and security in IoT applications
Willfar’s wireless RF mesh architecture offers utilities a cost effective and simplified path towards upgrading field communications to enable more demanding utility field automation applications.
The WFET-7000E/S gateway support at least the following functionalities:
a) Auto-detection of new meters in the grid
Automatically discovering new meters and ready to dynamic topology changes.
b) Meters network management
Able to manage the link and control all associated meters. Besides, DCU shall have the ability to get the node RF network status (online, offline) and the FAN network topological graph.
c) Time synchronization
Support synchronization of the RTC from the centralized server like NTP or HES.
d) Gateway functionality
Able to provide a direct transparent link to the end meters from HES. This function allows HES to get a real-time data directly from any meter it connected to, by end-to-end secure gateway functionality.
e) Automatic collection of meters data
The Gateway forwards meter consumption data to HES in an automated manner. This function allows an automatic meter reading delivery to up level AMI elements to exchange. Automatic data sending should be based on Schedule, Events and Requests.
f) Alarm management
It manages meter tampering or inform about any event and alarm regarding the service. Alarms and Messages especially fraud detection, rewiring, and power off and on shall push to HES automatic.
g) Configuration and firmware updates
It support parameters configuration and firmware upgrades be locality and remotely upgradable by instructions from HES/MDMS or HHU.
h) Security feature
The gateway have security features to preclude any access of non-authorized activity and restrict performing activities that are not within authorization.
1. Power Interface
DC12V +/- 2V power input, using external AC / DC Adapter power supply.
Switching power supply specifications: AC220V input, DC12V output, built-in battery can maintain normal work for 8 hours after AC220V power failure.
2. Wi-SUN Antenna Interface
One Wi-SUN is used for downlink communication. The Wi-SUN antenna specification is IP65, the gain is about 2.5dBm, and the omnidirectional antenna.
3. Wi-Fi Interface
One channel of Wi-Fi is used for debugging, the rate is> 10Mbps, the communication distance is> 10 meters, the frequency is 2.4G, and the Wi-Fi antenna is built-in.
4. 4G antenna Interface
One 4G module is used for uplink communication, which can be plugged and replaced. 4G module antenna specifications are IP65, gain about 2dBm, omnidirectional antenna.
4G module supports 2G / 3G / 4G full Netcom system.
5. USB Interface
One USB2.0 interface for local firmware upgrade.
6. Ethernet Interface
One 10 / 100M Ethernet interface, function for uplink communication or local parameter configuration.
7. RS232 Interface
One RS232 interface for local equipment maintenance.
The gateway is designed to be mounted on a vertical pole or wall using a mounting bracket. The mounting bracket is a standard accessory. The gateway is fixed to the mounting bracket with 4 M6 stainless steel screws, the Wi-SUN antenna is fixed to the mounting bracket with 4 M6 stainless steel screws, and the power supply is fixed to the mounting bracket with 4 M4 stainless steel screws. The gateway and the gateway bracket are directional, and the debugging interface must be installed facing down. As shown below:
Ensure that the gateway is installed in a structure that is secure and capable of supporting a payload of at least 136 kg (300 lbs). The area below must be free of obstacles for cable entry.
The gateway wall-mounting installation procedure is as follows:
1. Install 4 M8 expansion bolts on the wall according to the relative position of the fixing holes of the gateway bracket;
2. Fix the gateway to the bracket using the provided mounting screws;
3. Hang the integrated gateway and bracket to the expansion screws on the wall and fix them;
The gateway pole installation procedure is as follows;
1. Fix the gateway to the bracket using the provided mounting screws;
2. If the diameter of the vertical pole is ≤120mm, use the provided pole mounting accessories to fix the gateway bracket to the vertical pole;
3. For 120mm <vertical pole diameter ≤320mm, you need to buy a hoop with a wire diameter of 8mm and a diameter of 330mm to fix the gateway bracket to the vertical pole;
4. For vertical rod diameter> 320mm, you need to purchase corresponding cross arms and hoop to fix the gateway bracket to the vertical rod.
For IoT or AMI solutions.