GSM Based 4G Module For Smart Meter Cellular Data Collection System
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Nominal Voltage:||16V DC||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Maximum Current:||625mA||Dimension:||119 ×61.2× 1.6 Mm|
|Limit Operating Temp. Range:||-40 °C ~ + 70 °C||Relative Humidity:||≤95%, Non-condensing|
Internal GPRS Communication Module for Smart Meter CSF0
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- The General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a GSMbased wireless packet switched technology used to provide endtoend wide area wireless IP connections.
- Internal GPRS communication module (aMeter Type) is a highspeed data processing technology which transfers data to users in “Packet” mode. Although the GPRS is a transitional solution from the GSM network to 3G, yet it has prominent advantages in many aspects such as the transfer rate, wireless resource management and billing.
- Users will have a statically or dynamically allocated IP address in addition to a phone number.
- This feature is ideal for a majority of mobile applications.
|Nominal Voltage||16V DC|
|Frequency||EGSM 900/ DCS 1800 or GSM850/PCS 1900|
GPRS multi-slot class 10
GPRS mobile station class B
|Electrostatic Discharge IEC61000-4-2||
Contact discharge, 8kV, 10 cycles;
Air discharge, 15kV, 10 cycles
|Specified Operating Temp. Range||-25 °C ~ + 55 °C|
|Limit Operating Temp. Range||-40 °C ~ + 70 °C|
|Limit Temp. Range for Storage & Transport||-40 °C ~ + 85 °C|
|Relative Humidity||≤95%, non-condensing|
|Dimension||119 ×61.2× 1.6 mm|
|Weight||≈ 20 g|
Note: Operation, storage and transport of the meter (GPRS Module) at the extreme of this temperature range (class 3K7) should only last for a maximum period of 6 hours.
The first step in the communication process is to have modules ‘online’ in the network (PDP context). Module can search network automatically when changing the SIM card and using public network. And it switch between the operating modes automatically based on the best network coverage. Module can automatic change of network settings is ensured when the SIM card is replaced.
Module continuously has PDP context in the mobile network. There can be data exchange ‘at any time’. In all wake-up scenario, the module will wait for TCP establishment from the Central System during a configurable time.
GPRS Module will be sever.it will create socket and connect to port, then listen the TCP connection from client. And MDM will be client. If it read data from sever, it will create socket to connect the socket of sever. When sever have listened the TCP connection from client, it will accept the connection. TCP connection are confirmed from both side, they could read and write data until end up by client. After they finish data changed, both of they will close TCP connection.
1. LED Indication
- NET LED
No SIM card or no registered to Internet,NET LED light blinks at the frequency of 64ms ON/800ms OFF；if registered on the network,NET LED light blinks at the frequency of 64ms ON/64ms OFF.
- PWR LED
The PWR LED will always blink when the module power on.
- RXD and TXD LED
During the data transmission RXD and TXD LED light blink.
2. Antenna Interface
If meter installation is very intensive in the metal box, it need to be used the long antenna. Screw the long antenna with SMA type on the connector by the hand. And the long antenna has to be put outside the meter box as far as possible from the meter.
|Temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Humidity||Up to 95% RH|
|Environmental protection||IP 54|
For smart meter (aMeter Type) required communication function. Pluggable.