Smart Integrated Power Solutions Renewable Solar Wind Water Power Generation
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day|
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, Changsha||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||All applicable||Model Number:||Smart Lighting Solution|
|Communication Method:||HPLC/Wireless||Storage Capacity:||Customized|
|Communication Standards:||GPRS/3G/4G, Ethernet, SMS, TCP/IP, G3-PLC, BPL||Item:||Smart Lighting|
off grid power solutions,
smart security system
Comprehensive Smart Campus Management Platform - Smart Lighting
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
Introduction of Comprehensive Campus Management Platform
- The Willfar Information Smart Campus Comprehensive Solution aimed to establish secured, energy-efficient and intelligently managed campus. The solution adopted IoT as the core technology, integrated the energy metering and efficiency management, electrical fire safety monitoring, smart lighting, smart energy storage, intelligent monitoring of power distribution rooms, subsystems intelligent operation and maintenance, access control management, elevator control, smart security, smart parking, and smart broadcasting. The date collected from sensors of subsystem are collected into a data service platform, which integrates, analyzes and calculates real-time data to provide support for decision-making. The data application service realizes the data linkage between the various subsystems, helping the campus to establish a unified organization management coordination structure and platform in the aspect of informationization.
- Energy metering and Energy Efficiency management system adopted the IOT, cloud computing, big data and communication technologies, which display all data collected by sensors on one comprehensive management screen, providing a easy way for management and maintenance.
- Functions of the system include water, gas and electricity meter data collection, remote control and management of terminals, real-time energy consumption monitoring, analysis of energy consumption, comprehensive toll management,convenient payment (Wechat, Union pay and Alipay).
- From the architecture above, status information of all devices and sensors in the park are uploaded to the Alibaba Cloud IoT platform (Ali Platform thereby) through the communication protocol, and the device information and status, monitoring information and emergency event response are unified on the management platform.
- The main functions of property management, device management and smart lighting are all based on the IoT platform. The video surveillance subsystem, access control subsystem and smart parking management subsystem are deployed on the Ali platform, and operate independently on campus, while status data is transmitted to the Alibaba Cloud IoT platform for unified display.
1. Centralized device management, create real-time connection between things and things, people and people and people and things, achieve all-around status monitoring
2. Standardized management system, onetime investment for sustainable operation
3. Fully optical design and production, precisely satisfy demand of clients in all dimensions
4. Support remote software upgrade, online adjustment, script parsing and maintenance
5. Safety protection, muti-layer and angel protection system securing the information safety. Supports TLS (MQTT HTTP) and DTLS (CoAP) data transmission channels to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data.
Public lighting is now gradually paid attention to by the management department, but the supervision of lighting fixtures is poor, and most of them are currently controlled by timers.
The main problems are:
1) In thunderstorms and haze weather, potential leakage hazards are prone to occur, and the situation of lamps cannot be reported voluntarily.
2) The failed lamps cannot be detected automaticly by the system, manual inspection, recording and maintenance are required accordingly, which is time-consuming.
3) There is a large flow of people on the site, and the hidden danger of short-circuit fire cannot be pre-warned in advance, causing public opinion tension or property loss.
4) Some lights do not turn on at night.
- In response to the needs of public lighting, Willfar Information cooperated with Alibaba to develop a smart lighting system using the Alibaba Cloud platform. Refering international advanced lighting design and management standards, all lighting equipment in the campus can be remotely managed through IoT technology. The reasonable lighting schemes can be set according to environmental conditions such as time, pedestrian flow, vehicle flow, weather, etc. Under the premise of ensuring the quality of lighting, energy-saving control is carried out to achieve "on-demand lighting". At the same time, it can change the backward way of street lamp maintenance, which mainly relied on manual inspection and hotline repair, save a lot of office and vehicle, personnel and other expenses and energy consumption, effectively improve the lighting management level and significantly reduce the overall operation and maintenance costs.
- The function of the smart lighting system is mainly divided into three parts, equipment control part, data statistical analysis part and mobile communication part. The system communication method is mainly PLC or LoRa network system. The system is highly stable, reliable and cost-efficient.