Compact Design Data Concentrator Unit AMI Data Collecting DC200
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Input Voltage:||100 ~ 300VAC, 50/60Hz||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Level Of Protection:||IP65||Operating Temperature:||-40 °C ~ + 70 °C|
|Humidity:||5% To 95%, Non-condensing||Confidentiality:||AES-256 Encryption|
|Installation:||Pole- Or Panel-mounted|
data concentration unit,
remote data concentrator
Data Concentration Unit AMI RF Data Repeater DC210
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- DC210 RF Repeater unit is a Repeater device will be a relay node in RF Mesh Neighborhood Area Network (NAN).
- The DC210 Repeaters will form a Mesh amongst themselves to reach the Gateway either directly or via hops in the Mesh, which used to extend the distance of communications.
- Willfar DC210 RF Repeater integrates the DC2-RSF1 RF NIC, which is according to Wi-SUN FAN Specification. Wi-SUN is open-standards based secure, interoperable communications for large scale IoT for Smart Utility and Smart City networks.
- DC210 RF NIC integrates Zhonghui SWMW920S Radio Module, which certification identifier in Wi-SUN Alliance is WSA 0215.
- The DC210 RF NIC contains transceivers operating in 900 MHz.
- In a typical application, the module will be installed in electricity metering applications. The module will communicate with other network devices using the 900MHz. This can include other meters, relays, access points, Distribution Automation devices and other host devices.
|900 MHz NAN Transceiver|
|Frequency Range||902 to 928 MHz|
|Data Rate (kbps)||100-300kbps|
|Spreading Technique||Frequency Hopping|
|Transmitter Output||Up to 30 dBm/1W|
|Receive Sensitivity||-97 dBm for 1% PER|
|Firmware||Over The Air upgradable|
|Addressing||8-byte MAC Address|
|Authentication||ECDSA & RSA Signatures|
|Application Security||DLMS Greenbook 7 Suite 0|
|Power, Physical & Environmental|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 300VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Backup Battery Operation||More than 4 ours, last gasp support|
-40 ~ +70°C
Battery (charge): -20 ~ +50°C
Battery ( discharge): -40 ~ +60°C
|Humidity||5% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Enclosure||Metal design, NEMA 4/ IP65|
|Installation||Pole- or panel-mounted|
1. NAN relay node, extending NAN coverage.
2. Layer 2 Ethernet transport – supports application layer protocols, including TCP/IP, DLMS/COSEM, ANSI C12.22/C12.19 etc.
3. Over the On-air upgradable
4. IP65 Enclouser, outdoor without box, wall or pole installation.
5. AC power source with wide voltage range, Backup battery operation at least 4 hours.
6. Conforms to Wi-SUN FAN specification
7. Programmable frequency band (902~928MHz US/BZ) and PHY operational mode.
8. Highly Secured (certificate based authentication)
9. Easy to install and maintain (self-forming/healing mesh network, upgradeable)
10. Longevity (open standards, upgradeable)
11. Ability to scale easily to thousands of nodes (optimal use of frequency band)
12. Reliable and resilient (mesh, multiple channels, demonstrated interference tolerance)
13. Long range (sub GHz, mesh)
14. Low latency (high data rates, low channel utilization)
15. Energy Efficient (short transmission time, long battery life leaf nodes)
16. Low Cost (open standards, multiple silicon vendors)
17. Multi-vendor Interoperability (certification program for complete communications protocol stack).
Typically, the external antenna cables are routed to a bulkhead SMA connector on the outside of the host enclosure. An external antenna solution will require safety isolation from the AC mains voltage.
For smart meter required data repeating function. Pluggable.