GSM Based 4G Module For Smart Meter Cellular Data Collection System
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|Supply Ability :
|2000 per day (based on the number of the order)
|Place of Origin:
|Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.
|Limit Operating Temp. Range:
|-40 °C ~ + 70 °C
wireless networking module
Internal GPRS Communication Module for Smart Meter CTY7
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- The General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a GSMbased wireless packet switched technology used to provide endtoend wide area wireless IP connections.
- Internal GPRS communication module CTY7 is a highspeed data processing technology which transfers data to users in “Packet” mode. Although the GPRS is a transitional solution from the GSM network to 3G, yet it has prominent advantages in many aspects such as the transfer rate, wireless resource management and billing.
- Users will have a statically or dynamically allocated IP address in addition to a phone number.
- This feature is ideal for a majority of mobile applications.
Note: Operation, storage and transport of the meter (GPRS Module) at the extreme of this temperature range (class 3K7) should only last for a maximum period of 6 hours.
The first step in the communication process is to have modules ‘online’ in the network (PDP context). Module can search network automatically when changing the SIM card and using public network. And it switch between the operating modes automatically based on the best network coverage. Module can automatic change of network settings is ensured when the SIM card is replaced.
Module continuously has PDP context in the mobile network. There can be data exchange ‘at any time’. In all wake-up scenario, the module will wait for TCP establishment from the Central System during a configurable time.
GPRS Module will be sever.it will create socket and connect to port, then listen the TCP connection from client. And MDM will be client. If it read data from sever, it will create socket to connect the socket of sever. When sever have listened the TCP connection from client, it will accept the connection. TCP connection are confirmed from both side, they could read and write data until end up by client. After they finish data changed, both of they will close TCP connection.
1. User Interface
- NET LED
No SIM card or no registered to Internet,NET LED light blinks at the frequency of 64ms ON/800ms OFF；if registered on the network,NET LED light blinks at the frequency of 64ms ON/64ms OFF.
- PWR LED
The PWR LED will always blink when the module power on.
- RXD and TXD LED
During the data transmission RXD and TXD LED light blink.
2. Antenna Interface
If meter installation is very intensive in the metal box, it need to be used the long antenna. Screw the long antenna with SMA type on the connector by the hand. And the long antenna has to be put outside the meter box as far as possible from the meter.
3. RXD LED with red will be blink when it send data
4. TXD LED with green will be blink when it receive data
5. Antenna pedestal with SMA type
6. Main chip is a dual frequency GSM/GPRS chip
7. Super capacitor for energy storage
8. SIM card pedestal for installing SIM card
|-40°C to +70°C
|Up to 95% RH
For single phase/three phase meter GPRS Module. Pluggable.
For Single Phase Meter
For Three Phase Meter