GSM Based 4G Module For Smart Meter Cellular Data Collection System
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 Days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||ICA Standard/ LoRaWAN Specification||Model Number:||WFCM-910LRWN|
|Communication Distance:||1~3Km||Opearating Voltage:||3.0~3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40~+85℃||Transmission Speed:||0.018~62.5Kbps|
|Transmitting Current:||1~22dBm（Adjustable ）|
wireless networking module
Communication Module LoRaWAN Node Module WFCM-910LRWN
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
-WFCM-910LRWN-V1.0 is a LoRaWAN module which integrated the ST low-energy-consumption MCU and SX1268 RF chip, the module conforms to LoRaWAN communication protocol, and support frequency 470~510MHz.
- The module interacts with external devices by providing the serial interface (AT order), which can be customized according to demands. The RX1268 RF chip is smaller in size, more energy-saving and has a longer transmission distance, compared to the previous version RX1278. Customized design and development available for various applications in IOT field, including smart city, AMI, intelligent logistics, wireless sensor communication solution and etc..
|Transmission Power||1~22dBm (adjustable)|
|Speed of Transmitting||0.018~62.5Kbps|
|Distance of Transmission||1~3Km|
Low energy-consuming current:1.8μA
1. WFCM-910LRWN-V1.0 is a LoRaWAN module which integrated the ST low-energy-consumption MCU and SX1268 RF chip.
2. The module conforms to LoRaWAN communication protocol, and support frequency 470~510MHz.
3. The module interacts with external devices by providing the serial interface (AT order), which can be customized according to demands.
4. The RX1268 RF chip is smaller in size, more energy-saving and has a longer transmission distance, compared to the previous version RX1278.
1. Support LoRaWAN communication protocol
2: Working frequency: 470~510MHz
3. Power when sending: 1~22dBm (adjustable)
4. Distance of transmission: 1~3Km
5. Receiving sensitivity: up to-138dBm
6. Numerous external interface (1 x LPUART 1 x UART 1 x SWD 多个GPIO)
7. Cotex-M0+ Core MCU+SX1268 RF Chip
8. Support classA/B/C mode
The module can be integrated into sensors according to demands, functioning as a communication node by using the LoraWAN communication technology. Applications of the module includes smart city, AMI, intelligent logistics, wireless sensor communication solution and other IOT fields.
W x D x H:23.3x19x0.8mm