GSM Based 4G Module For Smart Meter Cellular Data Collection System
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Nominal Voltage:||12V DC||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Maximum Current:||800mA||Voltage Range:||5V DC~32V DC|
|Operating Temperature:||-25 °C ~ + 75 °C||Relative Humidity:||≤95%, Non-condensing|
wireless networking module
External GPRS Communication Module for Smart Meter GPRS Data Collection System
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- The General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) is a GSMbased wireless packet switched technology used to provide endtoend wide area wireless IP connections.
- GPRS communication module is a highspeed data processing technology which transfers data to users in “Packet” mode. Although the GPRS is a transitional solution from the GSM network to 3G, yet it has prominent advantages in many aspects such as the transfer rate, wireless resource management and billing.
- Users will have a statically or dynamically allocated IP address in addition to a phone number.
- This feature is ideal for a majority of mobile applications.
|Nominal Voltage||12V DC|
|Voltage Range||5V DC~32V DC|
|Electrostatic Discharge IEC61000-4-2||Air discharge, 15kV, 10 cycles|
|Operating Temperature||-25 °C ~ + 75 °C|
|Relative Humidity||≤95%, non-condensing|
1. GSM/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
2. Over the Air Update
3. Supports TCP/UDP/FTP/DNS protocol
4. Remote SMS configuration
5. Control via AT Commands
6. Supports USB2.0 slave mode
7. Update via USB Port
8. Data transfer
- Max. 85.6Kbps (DL), Max. 85.6Kbps (UL)
1. During the data transmission, RXD and TXD LED light blink.
2. Date cable socket to connect meter
3. Power supply socket
4. Antenna pedestal with SMA type
5. Network LED with red always blink
6. SIM card pedestal for installing SIM card
An External GPRS Modem is composed of several elements, including:
1. CPU is a dual frequency for GSM/GPRS chip
2. Watch Dog chip to control power supply
3. Antenna pedestal with SMA type
4. SIM card pedestalfor installing SIM card
5. LED display to indicate network status
6. DC/DC power supplyto adjust voltage for GPRS CPU
For smart meter required communication function. Pluggable.