Smart Integrated Power Solutions Renewable Solar Wind Water Power Generation
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day|
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, Changsha||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||All applicable||Model Number:||Smart Security System|
|Communication Method:||HPLC/Wireless||Standard:||GB/T 21741-2008/GB/T 50314-2006|
off grid power solutions,
smart security system
Comprehensive Smart Campus Management Platform - Smart Security System
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
Introduction of Comprehensive Campus Management Platform
- The Willfar Information Smart Campus Comprehensive Solution aimed to establish secured, energy-efficient and intelligently managed campus. The solution adopted IoT as the core technology, integrated the energy metering and efficiency management, electrical fire safety monitoring, smart lighting, smart energy storage, intelligent monitoring of power distribution rooms, subsystems intelligent operation and maintenance, access control management, elevator control, smart security, smart parking, and smart broadcasting. The date collected from sensors of subsystem are collected into a data service platform, which integrates, analyzes and calculates real-time data to provide support for decision-making. The data application service realizes the data linkage between the various subsystems, helping the campus to establish a unified organization management coordination structure and platform in the aspect of informationization.
- Energy metering and Energy Efficiency management system adopted the IOT, cloud computing, big data and communication technologies, which display all data collected by sensors on one comprehensive management screen, providing a easy way for management and maintenance.
- Functions of the system include water, gas and electricity meter data collection, remote control and management of terminals, real-time energy consumption monitoring, analysis of energy consumption, comprehensive toll management,convenient payment (Wechat, Union pay and Alipay).
- From the architecture above, status information of all devices and sensors in the park are uploaded to the Alibaba Cloud IoT platform (Ali Platform thereby) through the communication protocol, and the device information and status, monitoring information and emergency event response are unified on the management platform.
- The main functions of property management, device management and smart lighting are all based on the IoT platform. The video surveillance subsystem, access control subsystem and smart parking management subsystem are deployed on the Ali platform, and operate independently on campus, while status data is transmitted to the Alibaba Cloud IoT platform for unified display.
1. Centralized device management, create real-time connection between things and things, people and people and people and things, achieve all-around status monitoring
2. Standardized management system, onetime investment for sustainable operation
3. Fully optical design and production, precisely satisfy demand of clients in all dimensions
4. Support remote software upgrade, online adjustment, script parsing and maintenance
5. Safety protection, muti-layer and angel protection system securing the information safety. Supports TLS (MQTT HTTP) and DTLS (CoAP) data transmission channels to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data.
Smart Security System
The smart security system is based on the concept of comprehensive management of smart campus, comprehensively integrating video surveillance systems, intercom access control systems, perimeter alarm systems, electronic patrol systems, etc., through the unified coordination of the upper comprehensive management platform to achieve the resources sharing and information exchanging between subsystem. The system integrates property management, park management and daily office operations interface as needed, so as to achieve convenience in management, intuitiveness of data, and intelligent linkage between various application subsystems and decision making in emergency.
The smart security system is consisted of perception layer, network layer, data layer, support layer and application layer.
- The perception layer supports the access of various sensors, including high-definition cameras, face cameras, bayonet cameras, and mobile terminals such as mobile phones.
- The network layer can be built on a local area network and can access mobile video via the Internet. The data collected by the front end is managed in a unified manner, which is classified and stored according to the data type, and the data is backed up to ensure data security.
- Above the data layer are various business management systems, including integrated management platforms, intelligent analysis platforms, equipment management platforms, etc., to support upper-layer applications.
- The application layer includes face recognition, vehicle recognition, access control, video surveillance, and video structuring.
1. Facial Recognition for identification, concerned person warning;
2. Vehicle Recognition, identify the main features such as vehicle model, body color, vehicle damage, and vehicles that violate the regulations. The concerned vehicle can be preset, and the management personnel is notified in advance when the vehicle appears.
3. High-voltage Electronic Pulse Fence, composed of high-voltage electronic pulse and front-end detection fence, In the alert state, a single line on the front-end detection fence generates a pulse voltage of about 8 kV to ground. When there is an intrusion signal, an alarm signal occurs immediately, and the nearby surveillance cameras are linked to transmit the picture back to the community monitoring center, and a high-pressure strike is carried out at the same time.
4. Electronic Patrol System, by configuring a patrol and intercom system based on 4G / WIFI network, to supervise the work of security personnel. The combination of "civil defense" and "technical defense" improving the security on campus.