Security High End System Prepaid Vending Management System PVMS
Contact Person : Eric Yang
Phone Number : 86-(0731)88619728
WhatsApp : +8618319993585
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Carton Packaging||Delivery Time :||30 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||2000 per day (based on the number of the order)|
|Place of Origin:||Changsha, Hunan||Brand Name:||Willfar Information Techonology Co., Ltd.|
|Certification:||ALL APPLICABlE||Model Number:||MDR|
|Support Protocol:||DLMS-46/47||Brand:||Willfar Information|
|Support Device:||GPRS/3G Meter||Communication Standards:||GPRS/3G/4G, Ethernet, SMS, TCP/IP, G3-PLC, BPLC, RF Mesh Etc.|
head end system,
High End System AMI Utilities Head End System MDR
Willfar Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Established in 2004;
- Listed on the STAR Market of the Shanghai Stock Exchange in December 2019;
- Leading supplier of meter reading (AMI) equipment and operation service;
- The first company to develop "One DCU Reading Multi-meter" solution in China;
- The first company to have large-scale application of technologies and systems like "CPU smart-card Charge and Control", "One DCU Reading Multi-meter", LoRa-based RF Communication and "District Metering Area (DMA)”
- Willfar Meter Data Reading System (MDR) provide an integrated platform for utility AMI smart metering application. With the MDR, all the meter related data and remote meter operation are managed. MDR provide multi-functions including intelligent energy data and event reading, network management, schedule management, active calendar, remote parameters setting, device provisioning and commissioning, tampering event notification, remote control of meters, consumer in-home interaction, data statistics, analytic and report, system security management.
- The MDR system provide foundation of utility AMI automation business processes, improves enterprise operation and management efficiency, improves customer satisfaction, and reduces operation & maintenance costs.
1. Smart energy data reading and device management platform support electricity, water, gas industry.
2. Built on a unified, open standards-based platform.
3. Massive device access and data processing capabilities
4. Full support for AMI automatic business, reduce operation and maintenance costs
5. Easy to integrate with third party smart meter, terminal devices and utility applications.
6. End to End security
7. Rich data query, report and data statistics function.
8. High Availability
1. Customer Account
2. Archive management
3. Communication standards
4. Data collection and Utilization
5. Data report
• Flexible data format/graphics, query filters
• Accurate, timely and detailed
• Report dimensions including: frozen data and anomaly, customer, interval and register data, event and alarm, archive, etc.
6. Automation of the Business Processes
• Event driven processes
• Exceptions handled automatically
7. Device Management
9. System Integration
MDR Components and Key Functions
After the system is successfully installed, use the WEB browser (IE10 or Chrome) to open the WEB UI, Input the default user account name and password to log in to the MDR system, and then follow the steps shown in the figure below to operate.
For Smart Meter Reading Management System